Home Care Assistants provide a lifeline for many lonely and vulnerable people. We help with dressing, washing, shopping and housework as well as providing a sympathetic ear over a cup of tea.
Often, we as carers are the first people to spot a potential problem in the life of someone who doesn't have the resources to solve it for themselves.
With the backing of a great team, you could help to make an older person's life easier and more rewarding.
If you could spare between 12 and 40 hours per week, including a couple of weekends per month, and have your own car, we can offer the following -
- Local rounds with short distances to travel.
Time to provide real care, and to get to know your customers.
- ALL working time paid
- Regular, paid team meetings for each team of carers.
- An award winning, accessible, approachable and helpful office team who listen and then act.
- Shadowing and support from our specialist mentors
- Accredited training provided so experience is not essential
- Health Benefits package.
- Over five weeks of paid holiday per year.
- Pool cars for emergencies, although you do need your own car the rest of the time .
- We honour all pre-existing holiday commitments.
Simply press apply and we will contact you in a timely manner.
If you would like to find out more, feel free to pop into our office in Nelson Street, Stroud.
Alternatively, please call Sophie on 01453 757 937 or email email@example.com