Bluebird Care North Gloucestershire are looking for kind, caring, passionate and dedicated people to join our friendly, local team of care assistants. Could you be our next Care Assistant?
We are always here for our customers and believe our service is more than just care, offering them opportunities to have the support that they need to remain living independently. We want to ensure that our customers have a high quality of life and that they are promoted at all times to be as independent as possible.
What we offer:
• Full training and support so experience isn't required
• Variable rates of pay
• Travel time and mileage paid
• Access to further learning
• Benefits through WPA
• Monthly staff meetings
• Live updates and full access to customer care plans through PASSsystem
• Various shifts available to ensure you get your work life balance right for you
• Care about the people in your community?
• Want to have a job that is rewarding?
• Want to build your knowledge, skills and have opportunities for career progression?
• Drive and own your own car?
• Full UK Driving Licence
If you said yes to all of these, then we want to hear from you! Please don't hesitate to apply for this role.
One of our Care Assistants said “I love my job, it’s the best feeling when you leave a customer smiling after your visit”.
Apply below or simply contact our Recruitment and Training Liaison Donna Jones via:
Tel: 01452 414952