Care Assistant - ALL working time paid!
Home Care Assistants provide a lifeline for many lonely and vulnerable people. We help with dressing, washing, shopping and housework as well as providing a sympathetic ear over a cup of tea.
Often, we as carers are the first people to spot a potential problem in the life of someone who doesn't have the resources to solve it for themselves.
With the backing of a great team, you could help to make an older person's life easier and more rewarding.
If you could spare between 12 and 40 hours per week, including a couple of weekends per month, and have your own car, we can offer the following -
- Local rounds with short distances to travel.
Time to provide real care, and to get to know your customers.
- ALL working time paid: contact, travel and waiting time.
- Regular, paid team meetings for each team of carers.
- An award winning, accessible, approachable and helpful office team who listen and then act.
- Shadowing and support from our specialist mentors
- Accredited training provided so experience is not essential
- Health Benefits package.
- Over five weeks of paid holiday per year.
- Pool cars for emergencies, although you do need your own car the rest of the time .
- We honour all pre-existing holiday commitments.
We could have the career for you!