Senior Support Worker
It’s not just a job, it’s a life experience. Join us and help change lives.
We are a national charity providing creative support services across England to people who have a learning disability. We provide a range of services including Supported Living, residential, and short breaks, and we lead the field nationally, in utilising new technology.
We believe in the principle of ‘every moment has potential’ and incorporate this in the provision of all our services. Our support staff are at the forefront of this and on a day to day basis you will ensure that Support Worker colleagues deliver the highest standard of care.
What we will offer you
• A comprehensive induction / development programme with support from local your manager and a Learning and Development Specialist.
• An opportunity to develop and use your creative ideas and plan your career development.
• 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after the first year, plus eight bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers, Taster Card and other benefits.
What we expect from you
• To be able to work varied flexible hours including evenings and weekends (with potential for on-call duties)
• To drive Hft vehicles.
• To be committed to ensuring people have great lives.
• To be a role model to Support Workers to deliver great support and assist the Registered Cluster Manager to monitor, report and maintain agreed standards. VPTC/2018/347