Job Title: Support Worker (Part Time)
Location: Kimbrose Club and Community Hub
• Are you a natural at supporting people living with dementia?
• Are you a good communicator?
• Are you innovative and can you think imaginatively?
• Could you help us continue our work in supporting people to live their lives to the fullest?
GCT, providers of excellent support, care and accommodation for older people are seeking passionate and dedicated individuals to join our friendly Kimbrose Team. The role of Support Worker is to assist and support Club Members to get the most out of the engagement the Club or Hub has to offer.
The Kimbrose Club is a day service supporting people living dementia to have full and engaging lives; ran from within the club is the Kimbrose Community Hub which facilitates its members to remain and engage with the local community.
We are looking for an outgoing, proactive and friendly person with experience with working with older people. It is essential that you can drive a car and are happy to drive Club Members around but preferably a minibus (needing a D1 on your driving license).
Benefits of Working for GCT: -
We offer a great place to work and the following range of benefits:
• Pay rates above the minimum and national living wage
• Full and comprehensive training programme
• Pension Scheme
• Perkbox and savings scheme
• Reward and Recognition scheme
• Long service awards
• Birthday Bonus
The post is as follows:
– Support Worker (part time) – 16 hours per week
The rate of pay for the above post ranges from £8.16 per hour rising to £8.60 after 6 months of probation.
Closing Date is: 25.07.18
Interviews will be held on: 27.07.18 between 10am and 3pm
To be part of our team, please request an application form via Email at email@example.com or give us a call on 01452 500429
Find out more about GCT at www.gloucestercharitiestrust.co.uk