Enablement Support Worker
Community Support Worker, Healthcare Industry - Cheltenham - Gloucestershire
Meet Brandon Trust to find out more about joining us as a support worker; we’ll be at………….
Gloucester city centre – Wednesday, 5 September, 2018
Cheltenham – Wednesday, 19 September, 2018
Barnwood, Gloucester – Friday, 21 September, 2018
Gloucester city centre – Thursday, 27 September, 2018
Gloucester city centre – Tuesday, 2 October, 2018
Moreton-in-Marsh - Wednesday, 10 October, 2018
We are recruiting a new team to work on a specialist contract, this exciting opportunity is to support people into coming home from Hospital, promoting their independence. You will receive excellent training on reablement practices and play an important part in shaping the future model of support. This will include creating and developing support plans in partnership with the people using the service, being creative in tailoring their support to their needs. We will be rewarding you with an enhanced rate of pay.
* Develop creative support plans with the people you support
* Work with people to achieve their personal outcomes
* Develop new members of the team in the ethos of the service
* Risk assessments and risk management
* Support and encourage people to make choices and meet personal outcomes
* Keep accurate records
* Promote health and safety
* Participate positively in learning and development
* Undertake other duties as appropriate
What First City can offer you:
* The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
* Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities. First City is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcome comes in a supportive and flexible way.
* Competitive salary with extra earning potential
* Annual performance related bonus scheme.
* Pension scheme
First City Nursing and Care have over 30 years of experience in the Healthcare Industry We have offices covering the south west, our own training company, OUTSTANDING CQC rated Nursing Home and a registered charity set out to help improve the lives of individuals in the community.
You will need to have previous experience for this role although training will be provided Help us make a difference today call 01242 262700 Employment subject to rigorous checks including Enhanced DBS (Criminal records check) and satisfactory references. First City Nursing and Care are an equal opportunities employer
Employment subject to rigorous checks including Enhanced DBS (Criminal records check) and satisfactory references.
First City Nursing and Care are an equal opportunities employer. VPTC/2018/442