Care Assistant / Support Worker
What we will do for you? We will provide you with local work (Cirencester) and flexible hours to suit. We will value your hard work, we will invest in you and support your career development.
• £10.00 per hour – Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm
£12.00 per hour – Weekdays after 7pm and all weekend
• Further enhancements for Bank Holidays and Festive holidays
• Paid Travel Time and paid mileage
• Paid induction training and career development opportunities
• Paid Shadow shifts
• Guaranteed hours contract
• Recommend a friend bonus of £300
• Discretionary, performance related, bonuses
• Cash rewards for achieving formal qualifications from £100 to £500
• Annual company fun days/social events
Previous care experience isn’t essential because our induction training programme is designed to fully equip you with the skills required to deliver a great service.
What is the role? The purpose of the role is to provide care and support to all clients to enable them to maintain their independence and quality of life in their own home. Working for The Beeches as part of a supportive team, you could be doing anything from helping someone with their personal care, providing rehabilitation services, shopping or taking someone to the pub.
You will be required to provide valuable care and support for flexible, daily shifts between 7:00am – 2pm and/or 4pm – 10pm with availability for some shifts on an alternate weekend basis. As you will be visiting a number of clients who live in your local area during your shift, you will need to have a full UK Driving Licence, valid to drive in the UK and access to your own vehicle