Grange Village and Oaklands Park are rural Camphill Village Trust communities situated near Newnham- on- Severn supporting people with a range of learning disabilities.
We offer opportunities for adults with learning disabilities and other support needs to live and work in beautiful locations, where their contributions to the life of our community are valued. The sites run a number of day opportunity placements across our farms, gardens, weavery, wood workshop and pottery.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Enthusiasm to support adults with learning difficulties working as part of a team and lone working
• A commitment to support independence and choice
• NVQ2/3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent would be desirable
• Good IT skills
• Full manual driving licence
• Key-working experience an advantage
Camphill Village Trust is committed to safeguarding and therefore an enhanced plus DBS will be requested along with previous references.
A range of roles is on offer and applications will be considered as they are received. VPTC/2018/622