Do you want to work in a job that is fulfilling and worthwhile?
We are looking for Full and Part Time Support workers in Matson Gloucester to work with Adults with Learning Difficulties.
What do support workers do?
Support worker’s role enables people to become independent and live the life they wish.
This can include supporting people to: –
• prepare meals – and sit down together to eat
• Getting ready — including support with personal care and hygiene
• achieve goals or learning new skills
• take medication and/or attend hospital appointments
• manage money
• Accessing the community to participate in social activities
• To develop domestic skills
• socialise with friends, or visit family and of course, to live the best life possible!
We have the rare opportunity to come a Team Leader, this role requires someone with experience within the social care field who has good people skills and who is dedicated to positive outcomes for the people we support.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then please feel free to contact Carol for an informal chat about these posts.
Phone: 01452 302480