Care Assistants are extraordinary people; you step in and help with the little things, the big things and everything in between. You do the most rewarding job in the world, day in, day out, rain or shine. Whether you have experience, or you are looking to start your career for the very first time in care, we want to hear from you. We provide full training, support and opportunities to our amazing Care Assistants, no matter what your background is.
Home Care Assistants provide a lifeline for many lonely and vulnerable people. We help with dressing, washing, shopping, medication and housework as well as providing a sympathetic ear over a cup of tea. Often, we as carers are the first people to spot a potential problem in the life of someone who doesn't have the resources to solve it for themselves.
With the backing of a great team, you could help to make an older person's life easier and more rewarding.
“If you CARE, become a CARER and build a CAREER”
One of our Care Assistants said “I love my job, it’s the best feeling when you leave a customer smiling after your visit”.
What can we offer you?
· £250 Refer a friend scheme
· PAID Mileage
· ALL working time paid! Contact, travel and waiting time is paid at an hourly rate
· Excellent rates of pay
· PAID regular team meetings
· Shadowing and support from our specialist mentors
· Over 5 weeks of holiday per year
· Health benefits package
· Accredited training is provided – (so no experience needed!)
· We honour all pre-existing holiday commitments
· An award winning, accessible, approachable and helpful office team who listen and then act
· Pool cars for emergencies – (although you do need your own car the rest of the time)
· Time to provide real care to get to know our customers
What do we ask of you?
· Kind, patient and caring nature
· Commitment to providing high quality, person centred care
· Full driving licence and your own vehicle
· Alternate weekend availability