Senior Care Assistant
As a Senior Care Assistant you are required to give high standards of care that meet the individual needs of our residents encouraging them to maintain their independence in a person centered way. Including but not limited to care in line with personal agreed care plans, assisting with mobility, personal hygiene, dressing and feeding, meaningful activities as well as helping and encouraging residents to undertake these tasks for themselves as appropriate.
In addition there is a requirement to teach, and lead by example, new and inexperienced staff members in all aspects of their work in the home.
You will also help to support the management team in the monitoring, supervision and training of the staff in the home whilst ensuring that LFH Policies/Procedures and staff handbook are adhered to.
• Are interested in working within a caring environment
• Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Have Level 3 QCF in Health and Social Care ( or willingness to complete)
• Possess good interpersonal and customer skills.
• Are Team Player
• Are flexible as shifts will include days, weekends and evenings.
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a care setting
In return we offer:
• Competitive salaries
• NVQ and Medication enhancement paid in addition to hourly pay. (Where applicable)
• £1 enhancement per hour for hours worked between 12 midnight Friday – 12 midnight Sunday
• Further Training & Courses available
• Career Progression
• Subsidised critical illness
• Pension contributions
• Subsidised Meals
Please note that all job offers are subject to enhanced DBS Checks and satisfactory references.