Night Team Leader
As a Team Leader you are required to work with, support and lead the team in the absence of the Night Sister ensuring that you promote a safe and caring environment providing the highest standards of quality care in accordance with the Charity’s policies.
In addition, there is a requirement to teach, and lead by example, new and inexperienced staff members in all aspects of their work in the home. You will also help to support the management team in the monitoring, supervision and training of the staff in the home whilst ensuring that LFH Policies/Procedures and staff handbook are adhered to.
• Are interested in working within a caring environment
• Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Have Level 3 QCF in Health and Social Care
• Possess good interpersonal and customer skills.
• Are Team Player
• Are flexible as shifts will include weekends and evenings.
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a care setting
In return we offer:
• Competitive salaries
• NVQ and Medication enhancement paid in addition to hourly pay. (Where applicable)
• £1 enhancement per hour for hours worked between 12 midnight Friday – 12 midnight Sunday
• Further Training & Courses available
• Career Progression
• Subsidised critical illness
• Pension contributions
• Subsidised Meals
Please note that all job offers are subject to enhanced DBS Checks and satisfactory references.