Night Care Assistant
As a Night Care Assistant you are required to give high standards of care that meet the individual needs of our residents encouraging them to maintain their independence as fully as possible. Including but not limited to physical care in line with agreed care plans, assisting with mobility, personal hygiene, dressing, as well as helping and encouraging residents to undertake these tasks for themselves as appropriate.
All applicants must be able to commit to 12 hour shifts, including weekends on a rota basis.
• Are interested in working within a caring environment
• Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Possess good interpersonal and customer skills.
• Are Team Player
• Are willing to participate in vocational training programmes
• Have experience of working within a care setting this is desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
In return we offer:
• Competitive salaries
• £1 enhancement per hour for hours worked between 12 midnight Friday – 12 midnight Sunday
• NVQ and Medication enhancement paid in addition to hourly pay (Where applicable)
• Further Training & Courses available
• Career Progression
• Subsidised critical illness
• Pension contributions
Please note that all job offers are subject to enhanced DBS Checks and satisfactory references.