Care Assistant / Support Worker
What we will do for you?
As a care assistant with The Beeches, we will provide you with local work and flexible hours to suit. Good work is rewarded and our staff are supported, valued and have opportunities to progress to a long career in care.
• Excellent rates of pay starting at £10.00 per hour up to £22.00 per hour
• Further enhancements for Bank Holidays and Christmas
• Paid Travel Time and paid mileage
• Paid in-house induction training and career development opportunities
• Paid Shadow shifts
• Guaranteed hours contract
• Recommend a friend bonus of £300
• Discretionary, performance related, bonuses
• Cash rewards for achieving formal qualifications from £100 to £500
• Love2Shop discount cards
• Annual company fun days/social events
We recognise that our staff are individuals too, with their own lives. We will support you to get to where you want to be whether it is working a few part-time hours or working towards further qualifications such as RQV level 3 or a level 5 Diploma.
Previous care experience isn’t essential as we have an in-house Training Academy with skilled trainers, some of whom are former carer workers, who will train you in an induction programme designed to fully equip you with the skills you need to deliver the best care you can.
Whatever it is you are looking for, we embrace candidates of all ages and abilities. You will have a fully qualified, experienced team behind you that will listen to you and help you achieve your goals.
What are we looking for?
Ensuring our clients are cared for by the right people with the right values is our top priority. You will need to be friendly, committed, hardworking and have a can-do attitude with a caring nature and a genuine desire to make a difference to people’s lives.
What is the role?
Working for the Beeches as part of a supportive team, you could be doing anything from helping someone with their personal care, providing rehabilitation services, shopping or taking someone to the pub.