Are you wanting to work for a reputable domiciliary care company based in Gloucester?
Are you wanting to help others within their own homes to maintain independence and make a difference in their day to day lives?
Are you wanting to work for a domiciliary care company that promotes and supports high quality care?
If your answer is YES, please read on NOW.
Due to expansion we are seeking to recruit experienced support workers to join our ever-growing amazing team. We are looking for enthusiastic, empathetic and committed care workers to support and promote independent living for our Services Users who are at the heart of everything we do. Broomfield Care has been awarded Outstanding for Caring by CQC and rated a Top 10 Award by Homecare for the care that we provide.
What Broomfield Care can offer you:
• Pay rate £8.50 - £12.50 per hour
• Paid Travel time
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• Regular full or part time hours
• Paid mileage
• Weekends off
• Opportunity for overtime
• Support and guidance from experienced and competent senior management team
• Working for a reputable and well-established organisation
• Access to additional training including End of Life Care and Understanding Dementia
• The opportunity to expand on your job role with additional responsibilities along with being rewarded financially
• Long Service awards
• Company pension
• Staff nights out for team building
Broomfield Care would require you to:
• Hold a full driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
• Be happy to work alone once trained
• Be flexible to work shifts including weekends
• Be a kind and caring individual wanting to help others
• Be happy to learn and develop new skills
• Have a calm ‘can do’ attitude
• Prove your right to live and work in the UK
• Attend training as and when required