Still searching for your perfect position? Come and join our brilliant company which has recently been rated Outstanding for Caring in our last inspection.
Be part of an incredible care team that has been created from a desire to care for our staff and our customers and to make everyone's lives a little better.
Broomfield Care is a locally based, reputable Domiciliary care service company that provides high quality, person-led care and support for people wishing to remain in their own home.
Our Service Users are at the heart of everything that we do.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, empathetic and reliable Deputy Manger to join our caring and committed team.
“Broomfield Care is a great company to work for and I have met some lovely Staff and Service Users”
What Broomfield Care can offer you:
• Good rates of pay as well as enhanced weekend rate
• Paid travel time and paid mileage
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• Working patterns including every other weekend
• Opportunity for overtime
• Working for a reputable and well-established local organisation
• Support and guidance from experienced and competent senior management team
• Continued professional development and training
• The opportunity to expand in your job role with additional responsibilities along with being rewarded financially
• Long Service awards and Staff reward schemes
• Company pension scheme
• Staff nights out for team building
This post will be based at the Innsworth office, duties and responsibilities include:
• Training, supervision, staff appraisal
• Staff Retention
• Rota management
• Care planning
• Being part of and organising the out of hours ‘on call’ Rota.
• Working on rota 1 weekend in 4 and working an ‘on call’ weekend 1 in 4.
• Responsibility for the monthly reporting of key data to the registered manager and care manager.
• Previous management experience within senior role
• Experience of using rostering/ scheduling system is essential.
• QCF Level 3 or above
• Flexible working Rota, (including early morning, evenings and weekends)
• You will have the ability to lead and motivate carers, have an understanding of their role, its pressures and how to ensure you are getting the best out of a team through mentoring and ongoing support.
• Must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
• Must have a caring and compassionate nature
Our ideal candidate will need to be passionate in ensuring our customers receive high quality care and enjoy being part of a ‘family run feel’ business.
If this seems like the right position for you then please send us your CV into email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.