Night Health Care Assistant
We are looking for a new member of staff to join our existing team of amazing nurses and carer’s at Resthaven Nursing home based in Pitchcombe, Near Stroud.
We value all our staff and if you have our same values of being caring & respectful in addition to having a high standard in everything you do and are willing to go the extra mile, then we would love to talk to you about working with us.
If you have experience we will reward you, if you are new to the care sector or returning after bringing up your family, we will train you, Training includes 1 week paid induction, plus completing the care skill’s certificate, you will become an asset to the team very quickly.
Responsibilities of Night Health Care Assistant role:
• At all times ensuring the highest standards of care and dignity are maintained. Whilst meeting the needs of our residents
• Encouraging residents to maintain their independence as fully as possible
• Assisting with mobility, personal hygiene, dressing and feeding ensuring dignity and respect for the resident at all times
• Helping and encouraging residents to undertake these tasks for themselves as appropriate.
• A caring individual who is compassionate about providing care and support to elderly
• You don’t need to have previous experience in care, nor do you need a qualification, we are happy to work with you and train you to become an excellent care worker.
• A genuine interest in working within a caring environment, to help people retain their dignity and respect their privacy.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Work well in a team
• Are flexible as shifts will include days, weekends and evenings.
Please note applicants must be able to commit to 12 hour shifts, including weekends on a rota basis.
Benefits of working with Lilian Faithfull Care:
o Competitive salaries
o Further training and courses available.
o 1 week of paid induction
o Subsidised critical illness insurance
o Life Insurance x 2 of annual salary
o Pension Contributions
o Subsidised Meals.
o Career Progression Matrix in place if you are looking for development.
o £1 per hour allowance for weekend working.
We are looking for the right people to join us as soon as possible so if the above interests you please hit "Apply Now" below, we can't wait to hear from you!