aVida Care Gloucester CALLING ALL CARE ASSISTANTS!
We are a busy, friendly domiciliary care company that covers central Gloucester. Established for 30 years a family run business. All runs of work well established, leaving few gaps.
We are looking for caring, compassionate and dedicated people to be part of our growing care team. Flexible shift patterns shifts available: 7am-2pm / 4pm-11pm.
Salary and Benefits:
• £9.00-£9.50 (enhanced for bank holidays & short notice shifts)
• Paid travel time
• Generous mileage allowance (30p per mile)
• Holiday Pay
• Flexible shift patterns
• Full Training offered based on your experience
• Funded NVQs offered after successful probation period
• Progression opportunities within the team
• Recommend a friend scheme (£100 Bonus)
• Outstanding achievement award
Responsibilities of Care Assistant role:
• Independently travel to clients within their own homes to maintain their independence and quality of life.
• Support clients with various needs some of which are: household tasks, personal care, medication support and accompanying service users to appointments.
• Maintain accurate documentation and report concerns or changes in clients health to management.
• Attend all mandatory training and updates to ensure compliant with aVida's care standards.
• Follow each service users individual person centered care plan to ensure all aspects of their care are met.
• Maintain confidentiality of information in accordance with aVida care policy.
Requirements of Care Assistant role:
• Caring, dedicated, hard working and reliable
• Strong communicator
• No experience necessary as full company training will be given
• All care workers expected to work alternate weekends
• Bank hours available
• Full UK driving license and own vehicle is required
People will never forget how you make them feel. Love what you do whilst making a real difference. If you want to work for a supportive local company, who are passionate about developing their staff… Apply today!