Registered Nurse – 36 hours per week
We are seeking to recruit a full time nurse to work as part of a team at St Faiths Nursing Home based in Cheltenham.
Established in 1946, Lilian Faithfull Homes is a charity. Our aim is to provide first class personal care to elderly people, over 65 that meet their individual needs. Our compassionate and experienced staff works as a close knit team, providing services that fully meet and respect each resident needs. Our approach enables every one of our residents to enjoy a positive and fulfilling quality of life. Our specialisation is to care for older people with Dementia.
The successful applicant will work with the care team, supporting and leading the team whilst on shift, reporting to the Home Manager. With proven leadership skills, and a strong understanding of dementia and legislative framework surrounding Care of Older People.
Applicants should have a current active UK nurse’s pin.
• Are interested in working within a caring environment
• Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Possess good interpersonal and customer skills.
• Are Team Player
• Are flexible as shifts will include nights, weekends and evenings.
In return we offer:
• Competitive salaries
• £1 enhancement per hour for hours worked between 12 midnight Friday – 12 midnight Sunday
• Further Training & Courses available
• Career Progression
• Subsidised critical illness
• Pension contributions
• Subsidised Meals
Please note that all job offers are subject to enhanced DBS Checks and satisfactory references.