Chef – Part Time - 20 Hours Stroud
As a Chef you will be responsible for preparing food as directed by the Chef Manager or Head Chef in their absence ensuring Lillian Faithfull standards are met at all times. You will provide a full catering service as agreed with the chef manager for our residents, making sure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard and all work areas are kept clean and tidy. You will ensure all HACCAP (Hazards analysis and critical control points) forms are completed for all equipment and food as per company policy.
Full training will be provided to give you a better understanding of working in a care environment.
Please note shifts will include evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
• Are interested in working within a caring environment
• Possess good interpersonal and customer skills.
• Have at least 2 year’s experience as a chef
• Are a team player
• Are willing to participate in vocational training programmes
• Have a understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act (food hygiene and personal hygiene)
• Are flexible as shifts will include days, weekends and evenings.
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Further training available
• Career progression
• Subsidised critical illness
• Work place pension scheme
• Subsidised meals
• £1 enhancement per hour for hours worked between 12 midnight Friday – 12 midnight Sunday
Please note that all job offers are subject to enhanced DBS Checks and satisfactory references.