Night Health Care Assistant
Lilian Faithfull Care is a well-established charity based in Gloucestershire that provides care, support and a home for Life for the elderly.
We are looking for new members of staff to join our existing team of amazing night nurses and carer’s.
If you have experience we will reward you, if you are new to the care sector, we welcome you. Thinking of re training or returning after bringing up your family, we can train you. Training includes 1 week paid induction, plus completing the care skill’s certificate in the first 6 months and you will quickly become an asset to the team.
Please note applicants must be able to commit to 12 hour shifts, including weekends on a rota basis.
Responsibilities of a Night Health Care Assistant role:
• At all times ensuring the highest standards of care and dignity are maintained. whilst meeting the needs of our residents
• Making a difference to each individual’s life in everything you do.
• Encouraging residents to maintain their independence as fully as possible
• Assisting with mobility, personal hygiene, dressing and feeding ensuring dignity and respect for the resident at all times
• Helping and encouraging residents to undertake these tasks for themselves as appropriate.
• A caring individual who is compassionate about providing care and support to elderly.
• A genuine interest in working within a caring environment, to help people retain their dignity and respect their privacy.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Work well in a team
• Are flexible as shifts will include weekends and evenings on a rota basis.
Benefits of working with Lilian Faithfull Care:
• Competitive salaries
• Training in many related topic and sponsored NVQ courses available.
• 1 week of paid induction
• Subsidised critical illness insurance.
• Free Life Insurance x 2 of annual salary
• Pension Contributions
• Subsidised Meals.
• Paid Breaks
• Career Progression Matrix in place if you are looking for development.
• £1 per hour allowance for weekend working.
Looking after your wellbeing is important to us.
We are looking for the right people to join us, if the above interests you please hit "Apply Now" below, we can't wait to hear from you!