Registered Nurse - Part Time
Lilian Faithfull Care is a well-established charity based in Gloucestershire that provides care, support and a home for Life for the elderly.
The successful applicant will work with the care team, supporting and leading the team whilst on shift, reporting to the Home Manager. With proven leadership skills, and a strong understanding of dementia and legislative framework surrounding care of older People.
Applicants need to have a current active UK nurse’s pin.
· Are interested in working within a caring environment
· Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
· Possess good interpersonal and customer skills.
· Are Team Player
· Are flexible as shifts will include days, weekends and evenings.
In return we offer:
· Competitive salaries
· An enhancement for hours worked between 12 midnight Friday – 12 midnight Sunday
· Further Training & Courses available
· Career Progression
· Subsidised critical illness
· Pension contributions
· Paid breaks
· Subsidised Meals
· Free Life Insurance x 2 annual salary
Staff well-being is important to us
We are looking for the right person to join us, if the above interests you please hit "Apply Now" below, we can't wait to hear from you!