Skip to main content


Individuals preparing for Brexit

If you’re an EUEEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you’ll get either settled or pre-settled status.

To find our more visit the direct gov website here: https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families


Organisations preparing for Brexit 

There are things adult social care providers need to do to prepare for a no-deal Brexit.

To find our more visit the direct gov website here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/actions-for-adult-social-care-providers-to-prepare-for-brexit

Help us improve Proud to Care Gloucestershire - new

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.