Care Recruiters Support
Find out more about the benefits of our jobs board and how you can advertise with us.
We connect care employers with job seekers across the county and advertise care job openings. We have a jobs board where Gloucestershire based care employers can advertise job openings and job seekers can apply for care-related positions. We champion the value of care in our county, by posting information/news, events, and stories on our website and social media platforms.
Apprenticeships are a great way to recruit new members to your team. Find out more about apprenticeships here
Proud to Care Gloucestershire has a designated Job Advertising portal for providers in our county to advertise their vacancies free of charge.
As a Care Provider, if you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, then there are 2 easy steps.
1. Register for the Jobs Board
On receipt of your completed Profile, the Proud To Care Team will set you / your colleagues [if advised] so that you have:
- A provider profile - you can see other profiles listed here
- A template for your job advert all set up & ready to go [this covers the ‘who’, ‘what’, why’ aspects of the job vacancy] for you to complete
2. Access the Jobs Board & Applicants Tracking System
Once your registration is complete, you also benefit from:
- Being able to upload, edit & renew job adverts
- Your jobs automatically being posted on DWP Find a Job, DHSC Join Social Care, Indeed & Professional Passport [at no cost]
- Applicants applying for your roles through the Jobs Board using an application form designed by you
- A tracking system [the back office element of the Jobs Board] supporting you through the recruitment process, by being able to track / invite candidates to book interviews, offering a role etc. using emails that can be specifically tailored for your organisation
- Having a summary of your job adverts / applicants on your personal dashboard
Kindly get a copy of our Providers User Guide for the Applicant Tracking System [ATS] to help you get around this part of the system. You can also access our video guide here. Should you have any challenge during this process, the Proud To Care Team are here to help & very happy to walk you through it at any time.
The last thing to note, is that it is important that when posting a Job advert you include clearly defined day-to-day duties, skills required, experience required, salary and location and each advert is for a specific role; this way potential candidates can get a better understanding of what they are applying for. Check out this guidance if you need some extra support in this area: Skills for Care have great guidance on writing a good job advert.