As a Gloucestershire employer, you can register to be part of the Gloucestershire Proud to Care Ambassadors Partnership run in association with Skills for Care’s I Care…Ambassadors initiative. Once you are part of the partnership you can nominate members of your staff to become Proud to Care Ambassadors.
Proud to Care ambassadors will be part of a network of individuals working in the sector to promote careers in health & social care to individuals considering their career options. This will be through different careers activities such as; talks, presentations, interactive group activities, information stands, mentoring and media activities.
Why get involved with Proud to Care Ambassadors?
- Attract more people – One in four people are more interested in a career in care having heard from an ambassador.
- Boost your business – When your staff share why they love their job, it will encourage others to choose or recommend your organisation.
- Motivate your staff – 70% of care ambassadors feel more confident and motivated in their work as a result of being an ambassador.
- Develop your staff – Becoming an PTC Ambassador is a fantastic learning and development opportunity.
- Cut your recruitment costs – PTC Ambassadors can help you attract more informed people
How to get involved
Register your interest in becoming part of the network by emailing email@example.com today!
We can get you registered ready for you to attend an induction session.
Next induction Session:
November 26th, 10am, Rooms 1 and 2 in Shire Hall