Advertise a Vacancy
Proud to Care Gloucestershire has a designated Job Advertising portal for providers in our county to advertise their vacancies free of charge.
As a Care Provider, if you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, then there are 2 easy steps.
1. Register for the Jobs Board
Please complete the Provider Profile document & return it along with any photos / videos that you would like to include to email@example.com.
On receipt of your completed Profile, the Proud To Care Team will set you / your colleagues [if advised] so that you have:
- A provider profile - you can see others listed here
- A template for your job advert all set up & ready to go [this covers the ‘who’, ‘what’, why’ aspects of the job vacancy] for you to complete
2. Access the Jobs Board & Applicants Tracking System
Once your registration is complete, you also benefit from:
- Being able to upload, edit & renew job adverts
- Your jobs automatically being posted on DWP Find a Job, DHSC Join Social Care, Indeed & Professional Passport [at no cost]
- Applicants applying for your roles through the Jobs Board using an application form designed by you
- A tracking system [the back office element of the Jobs Board] supporting you through the recruitment process, by being able to track / invite candidates to book interviews, offering a role etc. using emails that can be specifically tailored for your organisation
- Having a summary of your job adverts / applicants on your personal dashboard
We’ll also send you a User Guide for the Applicant Tracking System [ATS] to help you get around this part of the system, but the Proud To Care Team are here to help & very happy to walk you through it at any time.
The last thing to note, is that it is important that when posting a Job advert you include clearly defined day-to-day duties, skills required, experience required, salary and location and each advert is for a specific role; this way potential candidates can get a better understanding of what they are applying for. Check out this guidance if you need some extra support in this area: Skills for Care have great guidance on writing a good job advert.